Gluminous photochromic pigments allow you to create your own UV/sunlight reactive projects. Simply mix with your favorite resin, paint, or ink and enjoy the affects! Gluminous photochromic pigments allow you to create your own UV/sunlight reactive projects. Simply mix with your favorite resin, paint, or ink and enjoy the affects!
Our high quality pigments quickly react to the presence of UV rays, changing from an off-white to a deep, brilliant color. Remove the affects of the sun, and the colors will slowly revert to normal.
Our Orage/Red color changes from a pale orange to a bright orange/red when activated by UV light.
Net Weight: 15 grams / 0.5oz
You can mix it with all sorts of mediums to apply to your next project. This includes, but isn’t limited to: resins, paints, inks, etc.
(For mixing ratios, and other information, check out our instructions page on using our photochromic powders.)
Net Weight: 15 grams
- The more the UV light, the faster the color changes and the darker the color. Please note that some “black” lights are not always UV lights and the powder will not react to them.
- This pigment does not react to temperature or room light, only to UV exposure.
- Please keep unused pigments out of direct sunlight to preserve it’s color changing ability. Too much exposure to UV / sunlight will shorten the life of these pigments.
- Changes from a pale yellow/orange to dark ORANGE/RED when exposed to sunlight or UV light.
- 0.5oz / 15g of pigment powder in a convenient resealable ziplock bag. One of the best values!
- Mix with different paints, resins, and inks for the desired effect on your project.
- Great for all your sun-power color-changing projects: t-shirts, shoes, nails, secret messages, outdoor games, etc.
- Please note, this item does NOT Glow in the Dark.